Razor Type: Artist Club single edge safety razor
Artist Club Razor Blade Compatibility: Feather, Kai Captain, Kamisori, Schick Proline P-30. Feather Lights are not compatible.
Material: 316L stainless steel
Finish: Glass bead blasted
Manufacturing Process: CNC machined
Razor Weight: 89.5 grams
Handle: 87 mm long
Design Inspiration: Inspired by the tapered shape of a Revolutionary War cannon and named in honor of General George Washington.
Aggression Rating: 6/10
Packaging: Shipping box and bubble wrap. The simple and humble Colonial way since Day 1 of our business.
Shipping: Free USA shipping, $25 International, and $15 Canada
Customs Forms: We will only declare the true value of the razor on customs forms.
Improvements from the Original Design (2016-2018):
- 27% reduction in head size made possible by a keyway cutout in the threaded rod. The modified threaded rod could not be broken or even budged when we tried snapping it in half with our hands during R&D.
- Reduction in blade reveal (i.e., the blade protrusion from the top cap). This has increased the rigidity and efficiency of the razor by preventing blade chatter and flex.
- Improved blade pinch. This has improved the rigidity and efficiency of the shave by preventing blade chatter and flex.
- Wider lather slot.
- Longer threaded rod to increase the thread engagement with the handle.
- Improved symmetry and balance.
Designed in-house in Birdsboro, PA and machined in the USA.
”During the first shave with this razor, I found myself laughing out loud at times due to the epicness of the shave. This version, after numerous shaves and having experience with vintage and modern SE razors, leads me to believe that we have created one of the best SE razors ever.” -Kyle
”Like a wedge straight razor, but with the comfort of a safety bar.” -Kirk